Dr. Margarita Smotkin-Tangorra, DO is a pediatric endocrinology specialist in Neptune, NJ. Dr. Smotkin-Tangorra completed a residency at Maimonides Medical Center. She currently practices at Hackensack Meridian Health Jersey Shore - Hope Tower and is affiliated with Jersey Shore University Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smotkin-Tangorra is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
Hackensack Meridian Health Jersey Shore - Hope Tower
Hackensack Meridian Medical Group - Pediatric Gastroenterology19 Davis Ave Fl 5, Neptune, NJ 07753 Call
- Maimonides Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Maimonides Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2004
- Maimonides Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2002
- New York Osteopathic Medicine - New York, Medical School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smotkin-Tangorra?
She has been my daughter's pediatric endocrinologist for 3 years now,and even though Emma is no longer a "pediatric" patient ,she feels so comfortable with dr Tangorra she doesnt want to change.Doctor Tangorra was always freindly and knowledgeable,and took the time to explain things,so we always knew the plan of action before leaving her office.I would highly recommend her to anyone whose child needs the care of an endocrinologist,and I am both an EMT,and an overprotective father!
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center