Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Margarita Gareis, MD is a hematology specialist in Camp Hill, PA. Dr. Gareis completed a residency at Penn St U-Hershey Med Ctr. She currently practices at Andrews & Patel Associates and is affiliated with Holy Spirit Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gareis is board certified in Hematology.
- Penn St U-Hershey Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- Penn St U-Hershey Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1995
- Penn St U-Hershey Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1993
- Fac Med U del Valle, Cali, Medical School — 1988
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Andrews & Patel Associates
- 3 355 N 21st St Ste 301, Camp Hill, PA 17011 Existing Patients: (717) 798-3720
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gareis?
Yes,she is very good explaining in laymen terms,can understand my condition. Takes her time,I never feel rushed.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gareis frequently treats Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT), Anemia, and Purpura.
Dr. Gareis' office is located at 3912 Trindle Rd, Camp Hill, PA 17011. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gareis speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Gareis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Holy Spirit Hospital
- UPMC Pinnacle Harrisburg