Dr. Margarita Correa-Perez, MD is a physical medicine & rehabilitation specialist in Clermont, FL. Dr. Correa-Perez completed a residency at Physical Med & Rehab, University Hospital, Upr School Of Medicine. She currently practices at Physical Medicine Institute and is affiliated with Adventhealth Orlando. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Lymphedema Management (Clt)-Leduc Method, Other Education — 2002
- Physical Med & Rehab, University Hospital, Upr School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1984
- University Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1981
- UNIVERSITY OF PUERTO RICO SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 1980
- University of Puerto Rico / Medical Sciences Campus, Undergraduate School — 1976
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Correa-Perez?
My visits are always positive and encouraging. The staff is very friendly and knowledgeable about not only me but my reasons for seeing the doctor there.
- Adventhealth Orlando
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- South Lake Hospital