New patients may call (339) 970-5043 to make an appointment.
Dr. Margarita Castro-Zarraga, MD
Dr. Margarita Castro-Zarraga, MD is a addiction medicine specialist in Needham Heights, MA. Dr. Castro-Zarraga completed a residency at The Brooklyn Hospital Center. She currently practices at Serenity Health Services.
- The Brooklyn Hospital Center, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Brigham and Womens Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- University of the PHilippines-Philipppine General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- UNIVERSITY OF THE CITY OF MANILA / COLLEGE OF MEDICINE, Medical School — 2005
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Castro-Zarraga?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Margarita Castro-Zarraga, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Castro-Zarraga's profile.
Dr. Castro-Zarraga frequently treats the following conditions: Ataxia, Difficulty With Walking, and Gait Abnormality. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Castro-Zarraga's office is located at 388 Hillside Ave, Needham Heights, MA 02494. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Castro-Zarraga is able to speak Spanish, Filipino, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Castro-Zarraga provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Castro-Zarraga has over 17 years of healthcare experience.