Dr. Ellison has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Margarett Ellison, MD is a oncology specialist in Panama City, FL. Dr. Ellison completed a residency at Carraway Methodist Medical Center. She currently practices at Florida Cancer Specialists and is affiliated with Capital Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Ellison is board certified in Hospice Care and Palliative Medicine.
- Brown University/Women & Infants Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- Carraway Methodist Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Mercer University School of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Florida Cancer Specialists
Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute - Panama City2202 State Ave Ste 102, Panama City, FL 32405 Existing Patients: (850) 679-7001
Florida Cancer Specialists - Tallahassee
Florida Cancer Specialists & Research Institute - Tallahassee2351 Phillips Rd, Tallahassee, FL 32308 Existing Patients: (850) 877-8166
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ellison?
I was happy with my services and care at this clinic
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Margarett Ellison, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ellison's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ellison accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ellison frequently treats Gynecologic Neoplasms.
Dr. Ellison's office is located at 2202 State Ave Ste 102, Panama City, FL 32405. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Capital Regional Medical Center
- Tallahassee Memorial Healthcare