Dr. Margaret Terhar, MD is a breast surgery specialist in Las Vegas, NV. Dr. Terhar completed a residency at Kettering Medical Center. She currently practices at Comprehensive Cancer Centers of Nevada and is affiliated with Sunrise Hospital And Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Terhar is board certified in General Surgery.
Comprehensive Cancer Centers of Nevada
Margaret A. Terhar, MD, FACS3006 S Maryland Pkwy Ste 270, Las Vegas, NV 89109 (702) 369-6008
- Kettering Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Miami Valley Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Wright State University Affiliated Hospitals, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Wright State University, Undergraduate School — 1981
- America's Health Choice
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Culinary Health Fund
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- One Health
- Sierra Choice
- USA Health Network
- Veteran Administration Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Terhar?
If having breast cancer could have any upside, then I certainly found it with Dr. Margaret Terhar and her staff. My first contact with the office was with a kind, caring receptionist (Laurie) who worked hard to schedule my appointment ASAP. My experience was all very positive from there. During my initial consultation with Dr. Terhar, she showed sincere compassion and kindness. With her incisive explanation of my health situation and her recommendation for a treatment plan, I felt I was at the right place. Maribel, her coordinator, did a great job every step of the way, from giving meticulous pre/post-operative instructions, to coordinating information from my primary care giver and keeping an open line of contact. Thanks to Dr. Terhar’s extraordinary expertise, my surgery went well, with no complications afterwards. There are not enough ways to express all my thanks to Dr. Terhar and her terrific staff. How fortunate that I found such a great breast surgeon that I can trust!
- Sunrise Hospital And Medical Center
- St. Rose Dominican, San Martin Campus
- Summerlin Hospital Medical Center
- Sunrise Children’s Hospital