Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rukstalis accepts your insurance.
Dr. Margaret Rukstalis, MD is a addiction psychiatry specialist in Columbia, SC. Dr. Rukstalis completed a residency at University of Chicago. She currently practices at Palmetto Health-USC Psychiatry - Behavioral Care. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rukstalis is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry.
- U Pa, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- University of Chicago, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- University of Chicago, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Cambridge City Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Dartmouth School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Palmetto Health-USC Psychiatry - Behavioral Care
Palmetto Health-USC Psychiatry - Behavioral Care720 Gracern Rd Ste 120, Columbia, SC 29210 Existing Patients: (803) 296-8765
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rukstalis?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rukstalis frequently treats Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS), Psychiatric Evaluation, and Binge Eating Disorder.
Dr. Rukstalis' office is located at 720 Gracern Rd Ste 120, Columbia, SC 29210. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rukstalis has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.