Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (913) 594-3108, and for other questions, call (913) 299-9200.
Dr. Margaret Killam, MD
New Patient(913) 270-9406
Dr. Margaret Killam, MD is a family medicine specialist in Kansas City, KS. Dr. Killam completed a residency at University Of Ks School Of Med. She currently practices at Providence Medical Group and is affiliated with Providence Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Killam is board certified in Family Practice.
Providence Medical Group
PMG-Family Medical Group8101 Parallel Pkwy Ste 100, Kansas City, KS 66112 Call
- University Of Ks School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University of Kansas / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- American Enterprise Group
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Kansas, Inc.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Thrivent Financial
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Killam?
Great bedside manor.
- Providence Medical Center
- AdventHealth Shawnee Mission
- Saint John Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Killam has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Margaret Killam, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Killam's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Killam accepts your insurance.
Dr. Killam frequently treats Candidiasis of Skin and Nails, Vitamin D Deficiency, and Dyslipidemia.
Dr. Killam's office is located at 8101 Parallel Pkwy Ste 100, Kansas City, KS 66112. Find other locations and directions.