Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hall accepts your insurance.
Dr. Margaret Hall, MD is a cardiology specialist in Wailuku, HI. Dr. Hall completed a residency at University Wa Med Center. She currently practices at MAUI MEMORIAL MEDICAL CENTER and is affiliated with EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hall is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- University Wa Med Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Washington School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Hawaii Medical Service Association (HMSA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Maui Memorial Medical Center
Maui Memorial Medical Center221 Mahalani St, Wailuku, HI 96793 Existing Patients: (808) 442-5700
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hall?
This doctor saved my life and saved me from actually having a heart attack. I’d recommend her care to anyone
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hall frequently treats Treadmill Stress Test, Nuclear Stress Testing, and Coronary Angiogram.
Dr. Hall's office is located at 221 Mahalani St, Wailuku, HI 96793. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hall has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- EvergreenHealth Medical Center - Kirkland
- Maui Memorial Medical Center
- Swedish Edmonds Campus
- UW Medical Center - Northwest | Seattle Hospital