Dr. Margaret Wade, MD is a family medicine specialist in Hinsdale, IL. Dr. Wade completed a residency at Rush/Christ. She currently practices at Family Health Care and is affiliated with Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wade is board certified in Family Practice.
Family Health Care
Family Healthcare908 N Elm St Ste 207, Hinsdale, IL 60521 Existing Patients: (630) 323-1558
- Rush/Christ, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Rush/Christ, Internship Hospital — 1985
- Loyola U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1984
- University Of Illinois, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wade?
Dr. Wade,is more than a doctor who treats your symptoms she genuinely cares about you. She sits and talks with you,not only about what is going on medically but personally. That is a rare thing, especially in this day and age where everyone is an a hurry. I've been going to her for over 20 years,and I recently moved an hour away,and I still go see her,and I will continue to,because she treats you as a person not just as an illness. If you are looking for an amazing doctor go see Dr. Wade.
- Adventist Bolingbrook Hospital
- Adventist Hinsdale Hospital
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center La Grange
- Loyola University Medical Center