Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tompsett accepts your insurance.
Dr. Margaret Tompsett, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Summit, NJ. Dr. Tompsett completed a residency at Montefiore Medical Center. Dr. Tompsett is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Jewish Board Guardians, Fellowship Hospital — 1973
- Montefiore Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1971
- Claybury Hosp, Essex Uk, Residency Hospital — 1969
- Chelmsford Hosp, Essex Uk, Internship Hospital — 1968
- Cambridge U/St Marys Hosp Med Sch, Medical School — 1967
- 1 7 Union Pl, Summit, NJ 07901 Existing Patients: (508) 245-5212
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tompsett?
I noticed the above post. I also saw her as a teen only a few times, I remember bringing my best friend to meet her. I am now a Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist myself. Last Saturday I was at a professional meeting ( in Massachusetts) and and I noticed a woman whose name tag said, “Margaret Thompsett”. She looked vaguely familiar, but it didn’t occur to me until later why. It couldn’t possibly be the same person I had seen over 35 years ago in NJ! I wish I had realized sooner who she was!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tompsett's office is located at 7 Union Pl, Summit, NJ 07901. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tompsett has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.