Dr. Block has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Margaret Block, MD is a oncology specialist in Omaha, NE. Dr. Block completed a residency at Rush Presby-St Luke's Med Ctr. She currently practices at Oncology Hematology West PC and is affiliated with CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Block is board certified in Oncology.
- Rush Presby-St Luke's Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Wisconsin / Madison, Fellowship Hospital
- Rush Presby-St Luke's Med Ctr, Residency Hospital
- Albany Medical College, Medical School
- Rush University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1977
- Rensselaer, Undergraduate School
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oncology Hematology West PC7500 Mercy Rd Ste 1300, Omaha, NE 68124 Existing Patients: (402) 354-8124
Nebraska Cancer Specialists-Physicians of Oncology Hematology West
Nebraska Cancer Specialists-Physicians of Oncology Hematology West8303 Dodge St Ste 250, Omaha, NE 68114 Existing Patients: (402) 354-8124
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Block?
Dr. Block manages oncology care for both of my parents. She take the time to listen, answer questions and has never rushed them (or family) through an appointment. Dr. Block thoroughly explains findings, treatment options & possible side effects. I/we trust her & her team with 2 lives & we have never regretted that decision or had a poor experience with Dr. Block or her Team. I have, and will continue, to refer patients to Dr. Block.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Margaret Block, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Block's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Block accepts your insurance.
Dr. Block frequently treats Breast Cancer, Anal and Rectal Cancer, and Secondary Malignancies.
Dr. Block's office is located at 7500 Mercy Rd Ste 1300, Omaha, NE 68124. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- CHI Health Creighton University Medical Center - Bergan Mercy
- Chi Health Lakeside
- Chi Health Mercy Council Bluffs
- Chi Health Midlands
- Faith Regional Health Services
- Methodist Fremont Health
- Methodist Hospital
- Methodist Jennie Edmundson