Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Margaret Conte, MD is a family medicine specialist in Wilmington, DE. Dr. Conte completed a residency at St Joseph Hospital. She currently practices at Delaware Injury Care and is affiliated with Christiana Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Conte is board certified in Family Practice.
- St Joseph Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Included In Residency, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- University of Delaware, Undergraduate School — 1977
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Devon Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Keystone Health Plan East
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Conte?
Dr. Margaret Conte is the best physician I have ever had in my entire life. (I am 76.) I have had her for my primary care physician for over 25 years. I trust her explicitly and her recommendations for specialists have been perfect. Having her for my family physician is worth driving a distance. I hope she never retires.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Conte has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Conte frequently treats Tuberculosis Screening, Worker's Compensation Evaluations, and Drug Allergy Testing.
Dr. Conte's office is located at 4901 Limestone Rd Ste B, Wilmington, DE 19808. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Christiana Hospital
Delaware Injury Care
Margaret A. Conte, MD4901 Limestone Rd Ste B, Wilmington, DE 19808 (302) 239-1100