Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Marek Kokoszka, MD is a cardiology specialist in St Louis Park, MN. Dr. Kokoszka completed a residency at Hospital of Saint Raphael. He currently practices at Park Nicollet Heart and Vascular Building and is affiliated with Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kokoszka is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Hospital of Saint Raphael, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Hospital of Saint Raphael, Internship Hospital — 1997
- Jagiellonian University, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Inst Cardiology, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Medical Acad Krakow, Medical School — 1991
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Park Nicollet Heart and Vascular Building
Park Nicollet Heart and Vascular Building6500 Excelsior Blvd, St Louis Park, MN 55426 Existing Patients: (952) 993-3123
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kokoszka?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kokoszka frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Kokoszka's office is located at 6500 Excelsior Blvd, St Louis Park, MN 55426. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kokoszka speaks Polish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Kokoszka has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- St. Francis Regional Medical Center