Call (281) 317-4735 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Marcy Lim, MD is a cardiology specialist in Humble, TX. Dr. Lim completed a residency at Emory U Affil Hosps. She currently practices at Vital Heart & Vein and is affiliated with HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Texas Health Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Emory U Affil Hosps, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Emory U Affil Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1992
- American Republic
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Bakery & Confectionary Union Plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HAP Insurance
- Health Net
- Humana Health Plan of Texas
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Elevator
- Thrivent Financial
- Universal American
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Arabic, Filipino, Mandarin, Spanish, Tagalog
Vital Heart & Vein
Humble18450 Highway 59 N Ste 200, Humble, TX 77338 Existing Patients: (281) 317-4735
Vital Heart & Vein
Memorial Hermann Medical Plaza6400 Fannin St Ste 2210b, Houston, TX 77030 Existing Patients: (281) 317-4734
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lim?
Listen very well. Have had great treatment with all the staff. Highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Marcy Lim, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lim's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lim accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lim frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Hypertensive Heart Disease, and Chest Pain.
Dr. Lim's office is located at 18450 Highway 59 N Ste 200, Humble, TX 77338. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lim speaks Spanish, Tagalog, and Arabic. View profile to see all.
Dr. Lim has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- HCA Houston Healthcare Kingwood
- Memorial Hermann - Texas Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Northeast Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital