Dr. Stoddard has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Marcus Stoddard, MD is a cardiology specialist in Louisville, KY. Dr. Stoddard completed a residency at St. Louis University Hospital. He currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF LOUISVILLE PHYSICIANS and is affiliated with Norton Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- St. Louis University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital
- St. Louis University Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Saint Louis University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Louisville Physicians
University of Louisville Physicians401 E Chestnut St Unit 310, Louisville, KY 40202 Existing Patients: (502) 562-3000
University of Louisville Pulmonary and Critical Care Team550 S Jackson St, Louisville, KY 40202 Existing Patients: (502) 852-7959
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stoddard?
Very intelligent MD., brought echocardiography and transesophageal echocardiography to the of city of Louisville ,Ky. in early 1990's ,extensive research makes him the forefront in new echocardiology and Cardiology Medicine, he developed many of the guidelines we use today in Cardiology.I have been associated with many other Cardiologists in a training program but he is the BEST! I would trust no other with my heart!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Marcus Stoddard, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stoddard's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stoddard accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stoddard frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Congenital Cardiac Conditions, and Heart Conditions.
Dr. Stoddard's office is located at 401 E Chestnut St Unit 310, Louisville, KY 40202. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Norton Hospital
- University Of Louisville Hospital
- Uofl Health Jewish Hospital