Dr. Marcus Romanowski, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Romanowski completed a residency at State University Of New York At Buffalo, Orthopedic Surgery. He currently practices at Joint Reconstructive Orthopedcs and is affiliated with Eastern Niagara Hospital - Lockport. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Romanowski is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Joint Reconstructive Orthopedcs
Buffalo Office4510 Main St Ste 101, Buffalo, NY 14226 Existing Patients: (716) 839-0632
- John Repicci, MD, Fellowship In Unicondylar and Total Joint Arthroplasty, Fellowship Hospital — 1999
- State University Of New York At Buffalo, Orthopedic Surgery, Residency Hospital — 1998
- State University Of New York At Buffalo, General Surgery, Internship Hospital — 1994
- University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Romanowski?
very detailed and professional. Entire staff was excellent in each of their fields for preparation of surgery. The prep class performed by Dr. Cindy Romanowski was right on target. All of the PA's were excellent. The PT provider from VNA Tim Anderson extremely helpful. Dr Romanowski was the perfect surgeon, plus I had both knees replaced at the same time.
- Eastern Niagara Hospital - Lockport
- Kenmore Mercy Hospital