Call (718) 760-7357 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (718) 246-8515 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Marcus D'Ayala, MD
New Patient(718) 804-5315
Dr. Marcus D'Ayala, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Brooklyn, NY. Dr. D'Ayala completed a residency at A Einstein College M Yeshiva University. He currently practices at Center for Community Health at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. D'Ayala is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
Center for Community Health at NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
- A Einstein College M Yeshiva University, Residency Hospital
- Mt Sinai School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Montefiore MC - Albert Einstein Coll, Internship Hospital — 1997
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. D'Ayala?
Dr. D'Ayala is a great doctor. He is very knowledgeable, kind and attentive. He is very busy because he is one of the best in the city. Highly recommend.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Brooklyn Methodist Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. D'Ayala has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. D'Ayala accepts your insurance.
Dr. D'Ayala frequently treats Carotid Artery Disease or Carotid Endarterectomy, Peripheral Vascular Disease, and Arteriovenous Malformation (AVM).
Dr. D'Ayala's office is located at 263 7th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11215. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. D'Ayala speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.