Dr. Sims has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Marcus Sims, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lawrenceville, GA. Dr. Sims completed a residency at University Of Florida. He currently practices at Atlanta Gwinnett Womens Specialists and is affiliated with Eastside Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Sims is board certified in Cardiology.
- The George Washington University Hospital, Other Education — 2008
- The George Washington University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- University Of Florida, Residency Hospital — 2004
- University Of Florida, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Queens University, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sims?
I would in a heart beat............
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Marcus Sims, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Sims' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Sims accepts your insurance.
Dr. Sims frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Sims' office is located at 766 Walther Rd Ste 100, Lawrenceville, GA 30046. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Sims speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Eastside Medical Center
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth
- Northside Hospital Gwinnett