Dr. Goodman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Marcus Goodman, DO is a dermatologist in Woodstock, GA. Dr. Goodman completed a residency at Broward General Hospital Fort Lauderdael, FL. and is affiliated with Wellstar North Fulton Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goodman is board certified in Dermatology.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goodman?
- Broward General Hospital Fort Lauderdael, FL, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Nova Southeastern University / College of Osteopathic Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Columbia Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Arizona College Of Osteopathic Medicine Of Midwestern University, Midwestern University, Medical School — 2004
- Ohio State University, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Marcus Goodman, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Goodman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goodman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goodman frequently treats Contact Dermatitis, Ringworm, and Dermatitis.
Dr. Goodman's office is located at 2001 Professional Way Ste 250, Woodstock, GA 30188. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Wellstar North Fulton Hospital