Dr. Marco Pappagallo, MD is a neurology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Pappagallo completed a residency at Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center. He currently practices at Pain Management & Medical Mentoring. Dr. Pappagallo is board certified in Neurology.
Pain Management & Medical Mentoring
Pain Management & Medical Mentoring122 Fulton St Fl 4, New York, NY 10038 (917) 763-8918
Overlook Medical Center/Pain Management Center
Overlook Medical Center/Pain Management Center11 Overlook Rd Ste B110, Summit, NJ 07901 (917) 763-8918
- 3 60 Gramercy Park N, New York, NY 10010 (917) 763-8918
- Johns Hopkins, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- Stony Brook University Hospital S U N Y Health Sciences Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Cabrini Med Ctr-NY Med Coll, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Rome, La Sapienza, Medical School — 1982
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pappagallo?
I disagree with the Person who gave a 1, Dr. Pappagallo is the elite on the entire Planet and as another said he is a HERO, give him a break when you are seeing the absolute best you can expect a wait, he is worth waiting for even if I had to come the next day and stay at a local hotel..