Dr. Lacerda has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Marco Lacerda, MD is a hematology specialist in Indianapolis, IN. He currently practices at Digestive and Liver Disorders Center and is affiliated with Indiana University Health Arnett Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Universidade Federal Do Parana, Medical School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Digestive and Liver Disorders Center550 University Blvd Ste 1710, Indianapolis, IN 46202 Existing Patients: (317) 278-0861
Ib 327975 W Walnut St Rm 327, Indianapolis, IN 46202
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lacerda?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lacerda accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lacerda frequently treats Venous Embolism and Thrombosis, Anemia, and Erythropoietin Test.
Dr. Lacerda's office is located at 550 University Blvd Ste 1710, Indianapolis, IN 46202. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Indiana University Health Arnett Hospital
- Indiana University Health Ball Memorial Hospital
- Indiana University Health North Hospital
- Iu Health Bloomington Hospital
- IU Health Methodist Hospital
- Iu Health West Hospital
- Johnson Memorial Hospital
- Reid Health