Dr. Marco da Silva, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. da Silva's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Marco da Silva, MD is a hematology specialist in Kingsport, TN. Dr. da Silva completed a residency at Mt Sinai Medical Center. He currently practices at Ballad Health Cancer Care and is affiliated with Hawkins County Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. da Silva is board certified in Hematology.
- Mt Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- IU Health University, Fellowship Hospital — 1988
- Worcester City Hosp-U Mass, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. da Silva?
I am always leery of doctors, meeting Dr. Da Silva was no different... Until I actually spoke to him. He cares... Genuinely cares. If anyone is in need of his specific services, this sceptic definitely recommends Dr. Da Silva.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. da Silva accepts your insurance.
Dr. da Silva frequently treats Lymphosarcoma, Erythropoietin Test, and Oral Cancer Screening.
Dr. da Silva's office is located at 2202 N John B Dennis Hwy Ste 100, Kingsport, TN 37660. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. da Silva has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Hawkins County Memorial Hospital
- Holston Valley Medical Center
- Indian Path Community Hospital