Dr. Marcia Browne, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Browne's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Marcia Browne, MD is a hematology & oncology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Browne completed a residency at New Eng Deaconess/Harvard. She currently practices at Massachusetts General Hospital and is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Browne is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Natl Cancer Inst NIH, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- New Eng Deaconess/Harvard, Residency Hospital — 1982
- New Eng Deaconess/Harvard, Internship Hospital — 1980
- Georgetown U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Massachusetts General Hospital55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114 Existing Patients: (617) 643-4269
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Browne?
Dr. Browne is the kindest most caring physician I've ever known. She not only is an expert in her field, she is a very caring human being. She has helped me with my special needs son, when I didn't even ask for help. She encouraged me in how to get the best care for him. She went above and beyond. She's calm, kind, and extremely caring. Highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Browne accepts your insurance.
Dr. Browne frequently treats Lymphoma Evaluation, Erythropoietin Test, and Bone Marrow Evaluation.
Dr. Browne's office is located at 55 Fruit St, Boston, MA 02114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Browne has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Southern New Hampshire Medical Center