Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (843) 484-6275.
Dr. Marcelo Hochman, MD
Dr. Marcelo Hochman, MD is a pediatric otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in North Charleston, SC. Dr. Hochman completed a residency at Stanford University Medical Center. He currently practices at MUSC Children's Health R. Keith Summey Medical Pavilion and is affiliated with MUSC Health University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hochman is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Arkansas Children's Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Arkansas Children's Hospital|St Louis University, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- St Louis University, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Stanford University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Stanford U Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Univ Of Tx Sch Of Med At San Antonio, Medical School — 1985
- University of Texas Medical School At San Antonio, Medical School — 1985
- University of Texas / Austin Campus, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hochman?
My experience with Dr. Hochman was marvelous! He is so talented. I went in asking for one thing and he diplomatically explained why another procedure would be better. He is a delightful person - kind, gentle, and caring - and he explained everything in great detail. I had no doubts that he wanted what was best for me and that he wanted me to be comfortable with it all. He was never rushed and extremely patient. His staff is stellar. They are all friendly, efficient, and capable! Follow up after surgery was also great. And my outcome could not have been any better. EVERYONE is complimentary and asks me who my doctor was! I could not be happier. I highly recommend Dr. Hochman. He is a fine gentleman and the finest surgeon!
- MUSC Health University Medical Center
- Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Hochman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Marcelo Hochman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hochman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hochman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hochman frequently treats Birthmark, Skin Cancer, and Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration .
Dr. Hochman's office is located at 2250 Mall Dr Fl 1, North Charleston, SC 29406. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Hochman speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
MUSC Children's Health R. Keith Summey Medical Pavilion
MUSC Children's Health R. Keith Summey Medical Pavilion2250 Mall Dr Fl 1, North Charleston, SC 29406