Dr. Helguera has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Marcelo Helguera, MD is a clinical cardiac electrophysiologist in Parkland, FL. Dr. Helguera completed a residency at Cardiovascular Institute Of Buenos Aires. He currently practices at Cleveland Clinic Coral Springs Ambulatory Surgery and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic Florida. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Cardiovascular Institute Of Buenos Aires, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Universidad De Buenos Aires, Facultad De Ciencias Medicas, Medical School — 1986
- Manuel Belgrano School, Undergraduate School — 1980
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cleveland Clinic Coral Springs Ambulatory Surgery5701 N University Dr, Parkland, FL 33067 Existing Patients: (954) 659-5290
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Helguera?
I had an excellent experience with Dr. Helguera. He took his time to explain everything with details while answering all of my questions. Shows that he has plenty of experience and practice. Would highly recommend.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Marcelo Helguera, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Helguera's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Helguera accepts your insurance.
Dr. Helguera frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, Heart Conditions, and Cardiac Implantable Device Procedures.
Dr. Helguera's office is located at 5701 N University Dr, Parkland, FL 33067. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Helguera speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cleveland Clinic Florida