Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (954) 342-6455, and for other questions, call (954) 265-4325.
Dr. Marcelo Blaya, MD
New Patient(818) 824-4617
Dr. Marcelo Blaya, MD is a breast oncology specialist in Hollywood, FL. Dr. Blaya completed a residency at Jackson Memorial Medical Center / University Of Miami School Of Medicine. He currently practices at Memorial Division of Breast Surgical Oncology and is affiliated with Memorial Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Blaya is board certified in Medical Oncology.
Memorial Division of Breast Surgical Oncology
Memorial Division of Breast Surgical Oncology1150 N 35th Ave Ste 170, Hollywood, FL 33021 Call
- Jackson Memorial Hospital / University Of Miami School Of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Jackson Memorial Medical Center / University Of Miami School Of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Jackson Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2002
- Pontificia Universidade Catolica Do Rio Grande Do Sul, Medical School — 1997
- Ie Joao Xxiii, Undergraduate School — 1990
- AXA Assistance USA, Inc.
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Better Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
- Canadian Medical Networks
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Corporate Medical Network (CMN)
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Florida
- Coventry Health Care of Louisiana
- Desjardins Financial Security
- Dimension Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Florida Health Administrators
- Fortified Provider Network
- Freedom Health
- Global Health Care Network
- JIPA Network
- Magellan Complete Care
- Magellan Healthcare
- Memorial Healthcare System
- Molina Healthcare
- Olympus Managed Health Care
- Preferred Medical Plan
- Prestige Health Choice
- Prime Health Services
- Quality Health Management (QHM)
- Rockport United Network
- Simply Healthcare
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- South Florida Community Care Network
- Star Healthcare Network
- Sunshine Health
- Three Rivers Provider Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Blaya?
Dr. Blaya is an incredible patient advocate truly putting us first. I’m incredibly blessed to have him and the entire Memorial team in my life ensuring that I have a quality future after breast cancer
- Memorial Regional Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Blaya has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Marcelo Blaya, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Blaya's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Blaya accepts your insurance.
Dr. Blaya frequently treats Breast Diseases, Cancer, and Breast Cancer.
Dr. Blaya's office is located at 1150 N 35th Ave Ste 170, Hollywood, FL 33021. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Blaya speaks Portuguese, Spanish, and English. View profile to see all.