Click here to compare with other Orthopedic Surgery Specialists.
Dr. Marcelino Oliveri, DO is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Mount Joy, PA. Dr. Oliveri completed a residency at Delaware Valley Medical Center. He currently practices at Lancaster Orthopedic Group and is affiliated with Lancaster General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Delaware Valley Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Delaware Valley Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Ny Coll Of Osteo Med Ny Inst Of Tech Old Westbury, Medical School — 1985
- Saint Johns University of New York, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Keystone Health Plan East
- Today's Options
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Oliveri?
Dr Oliveri is not only an amazing Dr, but a truly good person. He listens and cares about his patients. He answers my questions, even when I should know the answers. He doesn't make me feel less of a person, because of my limitations. He is extremely wonderful and willing to take the time to find out what is actually wrong, not just guess. I have had 3 surgeries with him, and trust him explicitly for the next 3, we will be scheduling.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Oliveri frequently treats Low Back Pain, Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement), and Back Pain.
Dr. Oliveri's office is located at 1009 E Main St, Mount Joy, PA 17552. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Oliveri speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Oliveri has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Upmc Lititz
- Wellspan Ephrata Community Hospital