Dr. Marc Webb, MD is a vascular medicine specialist in Southfield, MI. Dr. Webb completed a residency at Henry Ford Hospital. He currently practices at Michigan Vascular Access PC and is affiliated with St. Mary Mercy Livonia Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Webb is board certified in General Surgery.
Michigan Vascular Access PC
Michigan Vascular Access PC21701 W 11 Mile Rd Ste 4, Southfield, MI 48076 Existing Patients: (248) 355-1100
- University of Pittsburgh, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Henry Ford Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Henry Ford Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Michigan State U, College of Human Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- HAP Insurance
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Webb?
Dr. Webb has preformed two surgeries for a fistula and one procedure on me. He is a highly skilled vascular surgeon who relates to patients very well. He is open and honest about what you should expect in regards to your treatment. His staff are caring, helpful, and highly professional. They go the extra mile in service. I would highly recommend anyone who is considering vascular surgery to consider him for treatment.
- St. Mary Mercy Livonia Hospital