Dr. Marc Swiontkowski, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Bloomington, MN. Dr. Swiontkowski completed a residency at University of Washington. He currently practices at TRIA Orthopaedic Center and is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Swiontkowski is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
TRIA Orthopaedic Center
TRIA Orthopaedic Center8100 Northland Dr, Bloomington, MN 55435 (952) 831-8742
- University of Washington, Residency Hospital — 1984
- University of Washington, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University of Southern California School of Medicine, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Swiontkowski?
Dr. Swiontkowski and his TRIA team are amazing. I broke my ankle in three places with a dislocated bone breaking through the skin at the top of my foot. Surgery and physical therapy put me back on my feet in three months. I can swim, ride my bike, and run in stilettos again. Recovery is quicker because Dr. Swintkowski urges patients to bear weigh and climb stairs soon after surgery. Friends with similar injuries took twice as long to heal. My hardware is comfortable after a year.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital