Dr. Marc Schwartz, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schwartz's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Marc Schwartz, DO is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Schwartz completed a residency at Yale-New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at Marc Schwartz DO.
- Long Island Jewish Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- Yale-New Haven Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Yale-New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2005
- New York Medical College, Internship Hospital — 2002
- New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine, New York Institute Of Technology, Medical School — 2001
- We are a Concierge's Practice and out of network with Insurance Plans. If you have additional questions, please call the office directly.
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Marc Schwartz DO
Arizona Schwartz Group, PC10165 N 92nd St, Scottsdale, AZ 85258 Existing Patients: (480) 899-4077
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schwartz?
We were referred to Dr. Schwartz by our family physician who we trust. We took my teen daughter in and he made her feel very comfortable and was very easy to speak with. He listened and took his time. Overall, we appreciated his diagnosis and honesty. The front desk personnel was very friendly and explained everything on the phone with us as this was new for us. I’d highly recommend Dr. Schwartz.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schwartz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schwartz frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Anxiety, and Asperger Syndrome.
Dr. Schwartz's office is located at 10165 N 92nd St, Scottsdale, AZ 85258. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schwartz has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.