Dr. Marc Schlosberg, MD is a sleep medicine specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Schlosberg completed a residency at Jack D Weiler Hospital A Einstein College Division. He currently practices at ENRIQUE A ROBLES MD and is affiliated with Medstar Washington Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schlosberg is board certified in Neurology.
Enrique A Robles MD
Enrique A Robles MD106 Irving St Nw Ste 421, Washington, DC 20010 Existing Patients: (202) 877-5119
- Montefiore Medical Center - Moses Division, Fellowship Hospital — 1992
- Jack D Weiler Hospital A Einstein College Division, Residency Hospital — 1991
- George Washington University, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Georgetown U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schlosberg?
Dr Schlosberg is an amazing and caring physician. He is brilliant and takes time to flesh out my symptoms and tailor an appropriate medical response. He does not rush. Cz
- Medstar Washington Hospital Center