Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Marc Schiffman, MD
Dr. Marc Schiffman, MD is a interventional radiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Schiffman completed a residency at Mount Sinai Medical Center. He currently practices at Weill Cornell Vein Treatment Center and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schiffman is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Mount Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Mt Sinai Sch Med and Med Ctr, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- New York Hospital Queens, Internship Hospital — 2009
- SUNY Upstate Med Univ, Medical School — 2003
- Upstate Medical University/ College of Health Professions, Medical School — 2003
- U Penn Mc, Undergraduate School — 1998
- Cornell U NY, Undergraduate School — 1997
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schiffman?
Dr. Schiffman is a true doctor. He truly cares about his patience. Knowledgeable and kind. He will explain everything and spend as. Ugh time as you need.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Schiffman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Marc Schiffman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schiffman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schiffman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schiffman frequently treats Vascular Transcatheter Embolization, Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, and Atherosclerosis.
Dr. Schiffman's office is located at 2315 Broadway, New York, NY 10024. Find other locations and directions.