Call (305) 330-1804 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Marc Saltzman, MD is a hematology specialist in Aventura, FL. Dr. Saltzman completed a residency at University of Miami / School of Medicine. He currently practices at Innovative Medical Research of South Florida and is affiliated with Aventura Hospital & Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Miami / School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1975
- University of Miami / School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1974
- University of Miami / School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Saltzman?
I wonderfully kind, patient and caring doctor. Doctors like this are hard to find these day!! So impressed!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Saltzman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Marc Saltzman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Saltzman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Saltzman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Saltzman frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Anemia.
Dr. Saltzman's office is located at 20880 W Dixie Hwy Ste 103, Aventura, FL 33180. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Saltzman speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center