Dr. Shalek has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Marc Shalek, MD is a cardiology specialist in Plano, TX. Dr. Shalek completed a residency at Emory University. He currently practices at Legacy Heart Center and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Frisco. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital
- Emory University, Residency Hospital
- New York Medical College, Medical School
- Emory University, Internship Hospital — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Oscar Insurance Corporation
- Scott & White Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Legacy Heart Center
Plano Office6601 PRESTON RD, Plano, TX 75024 Existing Patients: (469) 800-6300
Baylor Scott & White Arrhythmia Management - Garland7217 Telecom Pkwy Ste 205, Garland, TX 75044 Existing Patients: (469) 800-6300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shalek?
This doctor is always kind and friendly. He spends as much time with you as needed, taking time to explain, medication changes, condition changes, etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Marc Shalek, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shalek's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shalek accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shalek frequently treats Electrocardiogram (EKG), Heart Disease, and Lipid Disorders.
Dr. Shalek's office is located at 6601 PRESTON RD, Plano, TX 75024. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shalek speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Frisco
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - McKinney
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center - Plano
- The Heart Hospital Baylor Plano