Dr. Greenstein has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Marc Greenstein, DO is a female pelvic medicine & reconstructive surgery specialist in Rochester, NY. Dr. Greenstein completed a residency at Hahnemann University Hospital. He currently practices at West Ridge Obstetrics & Gynecology and is affiliated with Rochester General Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Peninsula Hospital Center, Internship Hospital
- Hahnemann University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- New York Osteopathic Medicine - New York, Medical School — 1991
- State University Of New York At Stony Brook, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
West Ridge Obstetrics & Gynecology
West Ridge Obstetrics and Gynecology Llp3101 W Ridge Rd Bldg D, Rochester, NY 14626 Existing Patients: (585) 225-1580
West Ridge OB/GYN
West Ridge OB/GYN1682 Empire Blvd, Webster, NY 14580 Existing Patients: (585) 671-6790
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Greenstein?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Marc Greenstein, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Greenstein's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Greenstein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Greenstein frequently treats Gynecologic Conditions.
Dr. Greenstein's office is located at 3101 W Ridge Rd Bldg D, Rochester, NY 14626. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Rochester General Hospital