Dr. Marc Goldman, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Columbus, GA. Dr. Goldman completed a residency at Mayo Clinic-Rochester. He currently practices at Southeast Brain and Spine Surgery and is affiliated with East Alabama Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Goldman is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Southeast Brain and Spine Surgery
Columbus Neurologic Institute1538 13th Ave Ste B300, Columbus, GA 31901 Existing Patients: (706) 321-9300
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1994
- St Mary's Hosp-Mayo Clin, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Emory University, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Humana Employers Health Plan of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goldman?
I LOVE THIS GUY ! He is very personable ,very straightforward and explains what is going on with you and your condition. I have been going to him every year for about 4 years now (to keep a watch on my condition to make sure there are no changes :-) )
- East Alabama Medical Center
- St. Francis - Emory Healthcare
- Wellstar West Georgia Medical Center