Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Marc Rovner, MD
Dr. Marc Rovner, MD is
- Cleve Clin Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Cleveland Clinic / Aha, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Cleveland Clinic, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Med Coll of PA, Medical School — 1987
- Medical College of Pennsylvania, Medical School — 1987
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 1983
- University of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 1983
- American Family Insurance
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Frontpath Health Coalition
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- Mutual of Omaha
- NGS CoreSource
- Principal Life
- Priority Health
- Sagamore Health Network
- State Farm
- Thrivent Financial
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Pulmonologists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rovner?
I had my first appointment with Dr. Rovner today, and was beyond impressed. He really took the time to listen to my concerns, and not only answered my questions, but thoroughly explained his answers, as well as his reasoning. If you are currently looking for a pulmonologist, I would definitely recommend him, as nowadays it is increasingly difficult to find a physician who will look at you more than he/she looks at their computer.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Marc Rovner, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Rovner's profile.
Dr. Rovner in specializes in Pulmonary Disease. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Rovner frequently treats the following conditions: COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease), Wheezing and Shortness of Breath. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Rovner's office is located at 770 W High St Ste 240 Lima, OH 45801. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Rovner provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Marc Rovner, MD is affiliated with Community Hospital East, Indiana University Health North Hospital and IU Health Methodist Hospital.
Dr. Marc Rovner, MD has a star rating of 3.5/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Community Hospital East
- Indiana University Health North Hospital
- IU Health Methodist Hospital
Center For Pulmonary Medicine
Foot & Ankle Centers of Ohio Inc770 W High St Ste 240, Lima, OH 45801 (419) 996-2686
St Ritas Sleep Disorders Center
St Ritas Sleep Disorders Center830 W High St Ste 350, Lima, OH 45801 (419) 226-9397