Click here to compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists.
Dr. Marc Routman, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Birmingham, AL. Dr. Routman completed a residency at Charity Hospital Lsu Med Center. He currently practices at BBH Specialty Care Network - Ear, Nose & Throat and is affiliated with Ascension St. Vincent's Birmingham. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Routman is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Charity Hospital Lsu Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Penn Presbyterian Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Presby University Penn Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1983
- Vanderbilt University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Routman?
In the best of the best
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Routman frequently treats Otologic Conditions & Procedures.
Dr. Routman's office is located at 513 Brookwood Blvd Ste 400, Birmingham, AL 35209. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Routman speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Routman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension St. Vincent's Birmingham
- Brookwood Baptist Medical Center
- Children's of Alabama
BBH Specialty Care Network - Ear, Nose & Throat
BBH Specialty Care Network - Ear, Nose & Throat513 Brookwood Blvd Ste 400, Birmingham, AL 35209 (205) 877-2950