Dr. Marc Parrish, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Parrish's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Marc Parrish, DO is a maternal-fetal medicine specialist in Kansas City, KS. Dr. Parrish completed a residency at University Of Missouri-Kansas City. He currently practices at KU Women's Health Specialty Centers and is affiliated with University Of Kansas Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University Of Mississippi Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University Of Missouri-Kansas City, Residency Hospital
- KS UNIV OF MED & BIOSCI COLL OF OSTEO MED, Medical School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Molina Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
KU Women's Health Specialty Centers
KU Women's Health Specialty Centers3901 Rainbow Blvd, Kansas City, KS 66160 Existing Patients: (913) 588-6200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Parrish?
The best doctor i had with my last pregnancy. I’m pregnant again and looking forward to having him apart of my care team. He takes his time explaining the situation, and varying factors. I 100% trust his expertise. He’s also very calm and caring.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Parrish accepts your insurance.
Dr. Parrish frequently treats Phenylketonuria Screening, Nuchal Translucency Screening, and First Trimester Screening.
Dr. Parrish's office is located at 3901 Rainbow Blvd, Kansas City, KS 66160. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Parrish has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Kansas Hospital