Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Marc Pieniek, MD is a cardiology specialist in Plano, TX. Dr. Pieniek completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. He currently practices at HeartPlace and is affiliated with Medical City Dallas. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Emory University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1990
- Emory University, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
- PacifiCare Health Systems
- Scott & White Health Plan
- Texas True Choice
- Veteran Administration Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pieniek?
My husband saw Dr. Pieniek prior prior to having major abdominal surgery in 2020 and 8 months later. He's a very kind and reassuring doctor. He and his staff are very professional.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Pieniek has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Pieniek frequently treats Heart Disease, Aneurysm of Heart, and Sinus Bradycardia.
Dr. Pieniek's office is located at 3801 W 15th St Ste 320, Plano, TX 75075. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Medical City Dallas
- Medical City Plano
HeartPlace Plano3801 W 15th St Ste 320, Plano, TX 75075 (972) 985-8838