Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Marc Difazio, MD
Dr. Marc Difazio, MD is
- Walter Reed Army Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Loyola University Of Chicago/Stritch School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Providence College, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Private Practice - Solo,
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Delaware
- First Health
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Maryland Physicians Care
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- One Net
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Difazio?
I've been going to see Dr. DiFazio for years and he is always been concerned for my well-being well beyond the specific condition that he's treating me for. He's very knowledgeable and takes the time to listen and understand what's going on with me.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Marc Difazio, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Difazio's profile.
Dr. Difazio in specializes in Pediatric Neurology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Difazio frequently treats the following conditions: Cerebral Palsy. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Difazio's office is located at 9850 Key West Ave Ste 314 Rockville, MD 20850. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Difazio provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Marc Difazio, MD is affiliated with Children's National Hospital.
Yes, Dr. Marc Difazio, MD holds board certification in Epilepsy.
Dr. Marc Difazio, MD has a star rating of 4.4/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
- Children's National Hospital
Children`s National Medical Center
Children`s National Medical Center9850 Key West Ave Ste 314, Rockville, MD 20850 (301) 765-5400