Dr. Marc Newell, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Newell's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Marc Newell, MD is a cardiology specialist in Minneapolis, MN. Dr. Newell completed a residency at Abbott Nwestern/Allina Health Sy. He currently practices at Minneapolis Heart Institute and is affiliated with Abbott Northwestern Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Newell is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Abbott Nwestern/Allina Health Sy, Residency Hospital
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 2003
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Minneapolis Heart Institute
Minneapolis Heart Institute800 E 28th St, Minneapolis, MN 55407 Existing Patients: (612) 863-3900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Newell?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Newell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Newell frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Newell's office is located at 800 E 28th St, Minneapolis, MN 55407. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Newell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Abbott Northwestern Hospital
- Ridgeview Medical Center