Call (201) 740-2456 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.
Dr. Marc Longo, MD
Make an Appointment(346) 352-9538
Dr. Marc Longo, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Houston, TX. Dr. Longo completed a residency at Hermann Eye Center, University Of Texas Medical. He currently practices at Ophthalmic Plastic Surgeons of Texas. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Ophthalmic Plastic Surgeons of Texas
Ophthalmic Plastic Surgeons of Texas7500 San Felipe St Ste 200, Houston, TX 77063 Existing Patients: (346) 352-9538
- Eye Plastic Surgery Associates, Dallas, Texas, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Hermann Eye Center, University Of Texas Medical, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Baylor University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- United Healthcare
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Longo?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Longo has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Marc Longo, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Longo's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Longo accepts your insurance.
Dr. Longo frequently treats Trichiasis, Eyelid Surgery, and Entropion.
Dr. Longo's office is located at 7500 San Felipe St Ste 200, Houston, TX 77063. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Longo speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.