Dr. Moore has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Marc Moore, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Bowling Green, KY. Dr. Moore completed a residency at Vanderbilt University. He currently practices at Graves Gilbert Clinic and is affiliated with Logan Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Moore is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Wang Vision Institute, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Vanderbilt University, Residency Hospital — 2009
- Baptist Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2006
- University Of Louisville School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- Lipscomb University, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Graves Gilbert Clinic
Medical Center Neuroscience Services825 2nd Ave, Bowling Green, KY 42101 Existing Patients: (270) 780-2494
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moore?
Not just professional, but also very friendly. Will sit with you for however long necessary answering all of your questions. And the staff is amazing!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Marc Moore, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Moore's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Moore accepts your insurance.
Dr. Moore frequently treats Diabetic Cataracts, Cataract Removal Surgery, and Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis).
Dr. Moore's office is located at 825 2nd Ave, Bowling Green, KY 42101. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Logan Memorial Hospital
- The Medical Center at Franklin