Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (212) 305-9705 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Marc Otten, MD
New Patient(212) 235-1511
Dr. Marc Otten, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Bronxville, NY. Dr. Otten completed a residency at Neurological Institute of New York. He currently practices at Columbia Doctors Medical Group and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Otten is board certified in Neurosurgery.
Columbia Doctors Medical Group
ColumbiaDoctors Tarrytown155 White Plains Rd, Tarrytown, NY 10591 Call
- Thomas Jefferson U Hosp Philadelphia, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- Neurological Institute of New York, Residency Hospital — 2013
- New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr, Residency Hospital — 2013
- Columbia Presby Med Center, Internship Hospital — 2007
- Princeton Unversity, Undergraduate School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Otten?
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Medical Center
- New York-Presbyterian Lawrence Hospital
- Stamford Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Otten has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Marc Otten, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Otten's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Otten accepts your insurance.
Dr. Otten frequently treats Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy, Brain and Nervous System Cancer (incl. Gliomas, Astrocytoma, Schwannoma, Medulloblastoma, Chordoma), and Brain Cancer.
Dr. Otten's office is located at 12 Studio Arc, Bronxville, NY 10708. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Otten speaks Spanish, French, and English. View profile to see all.