Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Marc Klein, MD is a cardiology specialist in Des Moines, IA. Dr. Klein completed a residency at Royal Victoria Hospital. He currently practices at Mercy One Iowa Heart Center and is affiliated with Mercyone Des Moines Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Klein is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Royal Victoria Hospital, Residency Hospital
- McGill U, Fac Med, Medical School — 1976
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Health Net
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Klein?
Frequently Asked Questions
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Marc Klein, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Klein's profile.
Dr. Klein frequently treats the following conditions: Aneurysm, Aneurysm of Heart, and Angina. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Klein's office is located at 411 Laurel St Ste A250, Des Moines, IA 50314. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Marc Klein, MD is affiliated with Mercyone Des Moines Medical Center.
Yes, Dr. Marc Klein, MD holds board certifications in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Klein has over 46 years of healthcare experience.
- Mercyone Des Moines Medical Center
Mercy One Iowa Heart Center
Iowa Heart Center at Laurel411 Laurel St Ste A250, Des Moines, IA 50314 (515) 235-5000