Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (616) 287-6024.
Dr. Marc McClelland, MD
Dr. Marc McClelland, MD is a critical care medicine specialist in Grand Rapids, MI. Dr. McClelland completed a residency at Stanford Hospital and Clinics. and is affiliated with Spectrum Health United Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McClelland is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Fellowship Hospital — 2006
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics, Residency Hospital — 2003
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics, Internship Hospital — 2001
- University Of Chicago/The Pritzker School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2000
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McClelland?
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- Spectrum Health Zeeland Community Hospital
- Spectrum Health Butterworth Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. McClelland has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Marc McClelland, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McClelland's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McClelland accepts your insurance.
Dr. McClelland frequently treats Cystic Fibrosis, Bronchiectasis, and COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease).
Dr. McClelland's office is located at 4100 Lake Dr Se, Grand Rapids, MI 49546. Find other locations and directions.