Dr. Marc Greenstein, DO is a urology specialist in Sandy Springs, GA. Dr. Greenstein completed a residency at Albert Einstein Medical Center. He currently practices at Advanced Urology and is affiliated with Eastside Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Greenstein is board certified in Urological Surgery.
Advanced Urology - Sandy Springs1450 S Johnson Ferry Rd, Sandy Springs, GA 30319 (404) 800-4280
- Albert Einstein Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2003
- University of Connecticut, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Philadelphia Coll Of Osteo Med, Medical School — 1997
- University of Delaware, Undergraduate School — 1993
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
- Peach State Health Plan
- Railroad Medicare
- TriWest Champus
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Greenstein?
Dr. Greenstein has a wealth of experience and gives clear answers. He is very relatable in the way that he gives answers. You can tell that he cares and that is important. I trust him and appreciate his efforts.
- Eastside Medical Center
- Emory Johns Creek Hospital
- Gwinnett Medical Center - Duluth
- Northside Hospital
- Northside Hospital Gwinnett
- Overlook Medical Center
- Saint Barnabas Medical Center
- Saint Clare's Denville Hospital
- Trinitas Regional Medical Center
- Wellstar North Fulton Hospital