Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Marc Goldstein, MD
Dr. Marc Goldstein, MD is a urology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Goldstein completed a residency at Suny Downstate Med Center. He currently practices at NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Goldstein is board certified in Urology.
- Rockefeller University, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Suny Downstate Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Colum Presby Med Center, Internship Hospital — 1973
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Columbia Presbyterian Center, Internship Hospital — 1973
- Suny Downstate Medical Center College of Medicine, Medical School — 1972
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Goldstein?
Very informative. Made me feel extremely comfortable.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Goldstein has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Marc Goldstein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Goldstein's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Goldstein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Goldstein frequently treats Testicular Dysfunction, Testicular Atrophy , and Hydrocele.
Dr. Goldstein's office is located at 525 E 68th St, New York, NY 10065. Find other locations and directions.